Sunday, May 3, 2009

BLOG CANDY!!!!!


I found this on another site I am subscribed to(Amy's Bobbles)and it is cirrculating,i thought it would be great fun to join in,so the rules are as follows,the first 5 people(I know i wont hit that # cause I dont have enough subscribers,but i can go for a little optimism)To respond/comment to this get something fun made by me,all i ask in return is to post this on your blog with the same rules.I will make something that I hope you would like and put no less than 100% into it.Once you sign up just email me your address to creativedesignsbybrianna@gmail.com Have fun with this and I hope I can make you something great soon!

2 comments:

  1. Commenting, love your work btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute idea! But I have no idea what I would offer people who would comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete