Wednesday, February 3, 2010

some simply scrapping goodness!

I am excited to show my first layout i completed as a DT member for this awesome ning site Simply Scrapping Crafts.The site is undergoing major changes,and turning into a group based site where if you want to stick to layout challenges you join a group for al layouts,or maybe your an altered art fan,they got a group for that,you need to check it out, i am so honored to be a part of Judy's team during a time of such great changes,i think theres no site like it around...any who on to the layout,it was a sketche based layout..heres the sketch: and heres my take on it: I am so in love with these photos of Lexi from a shoot with a friend and fellow military wife,ah if only all the photos i scrapped were this amazing!well happy wednesday and i am off to create!

2 comments:

  1. I love your lo and congrats on the DT gig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this layout.. I finally got you on my blogroll... love the pics of you and your adorable family!!

    ReplyDelete