Wednesday, July 28, 2010

simply obsessed layouts

I had so much fun hanging out and getting inspired at Simply Obsessed this weekend,what a sweet group of ladies!And must i say i created some fun layouts with their great inspiration!it was agreat excuse to get around scrapping those summer photos so far!



I was so happy with they way theu turned out,sadely the last layout had a glare on the photo and i had to take it litterally 4 minutes before a terrible thunderstorm came crashing down,let me say,taking photos in 40mph wnds is not easy!But I am in love with this photo and wanted to share it minus the glare.Its from our trip to Maine this past May!

1 comment:

  1. Wow these layouts are amazing , I love the first one with all the photo's and yes that pic from your Maine trip is stunning!xx

    ReplyDelete