Thursday, August 12, 2010

Its A Happy Birthday Kind of Day!

Good morning awesome fellow scrappy chickas!If you have happened upon my blog today Via LISA'S BLOG,than you are on the right track for the Simply Obsessed Third Birthday Blog Hop.If you have happened upon my blog on your own and would love to participate,check out here for the start,and work your way through!So for not only this awesome celebration,but also in preparation for My baby girl's party this weekend(It is her Second Birthday Today!Happy Birthday Angel).I have created this super cute and colorful birthday Decor!



I am in Birthday mode this week!Sadly i will be busy with birthday festivities myself,but you should take the time to check out and play along with Simply Obsessed this weekend for their Birthday Blog Hop!Trust me when I say these girls are so sweet and down to earth!
Now On to your next stop...hop on over to KARRY'S BLOG(she one of the Design Team members with quite inspiring work!)

21 comments:

  1. gorgous! the colors are so happy and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that birthday decor and the pot you put it in is to DIE for! Have a great party

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pinwheels - very cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling!
    And Happy Birthday to your DD too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. neat party favor for the centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute and fun decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors on your fun decoration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your project is super cool and your photography is awesome. glad you played along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stinking cute! i wish i saw this before our rash of birthdays in our house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that! I think it would be so fun to place out in front of the house when there is a fam bday. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete