Wednesday, January 26, 2011

its a sad day in the Marshall home

I had vowed to not put sad things on my blog,as i am a round-about,very,up beat and optimistic person,but I wanted to share some news that took me by shock this morning.My sweet,loved puppy,well she was 6 1/2 years old but she was always my "puppy", Sunnie,passed away unexpectedly.She had been getting sick for a few days,and stopped eating a few days ago,and this morning,the morning of her vet appointment,whatever was ailing her just took over her.Sadly it was all before the vets office opened this morning,and it became too late.
She was an amazing dog,so much life and personality,and this came so sudden that it is all a shock.We got her as a very tiny puppy,and she was with us her entire life,living a very fulfilling life of love.She awoke me this morning crying in pain,and i was able to lay with her and pet her,comforting her,and letting her know she was not alone.I would be lying if i said my heart wasn't breaking.She was like my first born child,and she will be very missed.So please read this sad post and remember tonight to give your four legged family member extra love and cherish them,as I will cherish Sunnies memories!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I am so sorry - we lost our little guy (he was 12) in July on my daughter's 16th birthday. They are so special to us and it is hard. HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Brianna, I am so sorry to hear about hte loss of Sunnie! She was an adorable puppy! I hope you and the family are doing ok. It is so hard when something like this happens. BIG BIG HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. It's so hard to lose a pet. They are part of the family.

    ReplyDelete