Friday, September 2, 2011


I am so beyond excited to be back to scrapping,i have created a layout everyday the past two days and I am working on a project for little K's room also,now if there could be more hours in the day.I wanted to get my hands on some new goodies,and right away thought of Scrapbook Circle.I have always been in love with Lisa's kits.They are always my style and so versatile.I grabbed the anniversary kit,and can say I was in no way disappointed,not to mention i received it in two days!how awesome!!So I have been saving this picture of Little A on her big sisters bike for over a year now,waiting for the perfect papers and accessories for it,and guess what came in the kit,bikes,bikes of all kinds,even bike papers.I knew right away what I would do with it!I went right to inspired blueprints sketch for this week.I loved the fun outcome!Also I wanted to point out for confusions sake,I decided to switch my blog name.Reinvention is always great,and it was time.Not that I did not love my original title of Jillofallcrafttradez,but it seemed to hold alot of confusion and people thought my name was Jill,not that this is not a wonderful name,its just not mine.haha.So for now i will stick with what I know,Hairbows(for my gander of daughters)and happy hour ( for the time i need for myself as a woman and not just a mother)As I am beyond sure you all know about.

1 comment: