Monday, October 3, 2011

Put that tongue away!

Happy Monday everyone!I have a few things I would love to share.First,i convinced hubby to dress the girls up and go out for a quick,impromptu photo shoot this weekend( i was itching for new pics to play with).He caught this photo,and when i was looking at them all after uploading,i just fell in love!Little K ALWAYS has her tongue sticking out like this,and I loved that he captured this personality quirk perfectly!
On another note,i got some super news this weekend.I was asked to join Dixie Pieces for six months.Their kits are so fun,and I cannot wait to play with them.Look at this months kit,the papers are just so lush,and really,who doesn't LOVE elle studio!

I hope yall had a great weekend.I am off to do some fall organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment