Friday, December 30, 2011

yay


my blog has not let me post for months,i Have been making posts but i cannot jit the post button to post it!VERY frustrating,i have felt lost with no way to share my passion with everyone.well I randomly looked into everything today and it seems to be working,so fingers crossed the problem stays at bay!We have been busy with the holiday here.We made a "zombie"nutcracker,a paper firplace to hang the stockings by,gingerbread houses.We visited who-ville and santa.Santa in return visited us,bringing lots of goodies!And wouldnt you know that i even managed to make a few layouts in between!I created these layouts for Dixie Pieces using there super fun December kit Junk Drawer.How cute is that kit right?I know that the month is just about over but there are still some to grab in the store before we reveal next months sweet kit!

I hope everyone had a great holiday and got some scrappy goodness in also!

1 comment: