Monday, April 16, 2012

mostly i think you're quite wonderful!


I am super excited to share that I made the short list over at My Scrapbook Nook!I am so honored to be in the running for a spot on the permanent team.So much awesomeness has come from that site!I played along with their April challenge,being inspired by a pinterest quote,which I found HERE.I was also inspired by the amazing sketch this week over at Elle's Studio.I absolutely LOVE how versatile their sketch's are!The layout perfectly came together to showcase this pretty baby!I cannot believe how fast she is growing!One minute she couldn't move anywhere,the next she is everywhere,ripping things off the shelf,turning off the electronics,making her daddy crazy!I am holding on to these days with every ounce of my being!

7 comments:

  1. I saw your name over there!!! I loveeeee your lo!!! Such a cuteeeeeeee photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Super proud of you! Love the layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page, Brianna! Congrats on making the short list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! Congrats on making the short list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Thats really exciting :) This page is adorable. Love the colours and simplicity you chose to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on making the short list at the Nook! Love the soft colors on this page and the super cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours you use. They are so soft and pleasing on the eye. Your photo is absolutely darling too. Congrats on the Nook achievement and good luck too!

    ReplyDelete