Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Man,was there ever a storm here lastnight!It started picking up just before bed,but around 4 am is when it really got bad.We were all woken up to thunder so loud,it had to be right over our heads.Once it was soo strong it litterally shook the walls and window panes of our brick home.Today,the ground is drenched,but the sun is slowly making its beautiful appearance.Until it is nice enough to give me motivation to clean,i plan to remain on the computer,encouraging my laziness creativity. I am excited and sad all in one to share this layout today.7 months ago,I was blessed to be asked to join my first kit club as a designer,and I couldn't have been more humbled and happy by this term for Dixie Pieces.I learned so much and got to work with some super sweet ladies.This kit marks my last Dixie Pieces kit as a designer,and it couldnt have been a more perfect "last" kit.
Mays kit,Music Box,is full of amazingness from Prima,websters,and bazzil basics.I must admit,this is not my normal style of products,but it was so fun to play with it for all of those reasons.I created this layout to showcase the AMAZINGLY gorgeous American Craft glitter paper.I cannot do it justice,as it is a million times more gorgeous in person.Don't hesitate to grab yours before they're gone!Thanks for peeking at my layout today!

2 comments:

  1. That storm does sound scary!! I loveeeeeeeeeee your lo! I Loveeeeeeee that photo, the colors, the music paper!!! Just GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a huge thunder storm here too last night! Our dog slept next to my bed because she was so afraid!
    LOVE your layout and that photo is so super cute!

    ReplyDelete