Friday, June 5, 2009

I made the design team at lets scrap!




i am uber excited,i love sharing this craft with others so i applied for a spot and made it!I have done 2 layouts so far in the group(which is based on weekly sketchs that you take and make your own)The first was a 2 page layout that i used multiple photos of lexi when she was little playing at the park,i have been waiting for the perfact page for the photos( i LOVE children in action photos)It was acctually the first 2 page layout i have done in quite a long time.The second one page layout came out"alright"i will be the first to admit it is not my favorite layout i have done in a while(but everyone has a down slump)it started with good intentions,just the exicution dissapointed me,but you create and you learn,and i am still proud to share it,despite my dislike for it!!!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I am so proud of you!! Way to go, you deserve it, your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congralations for sure! I know how hard you must have been trying as I am going through the same thing! Well done!

    ReplyDelete