Thursday, July 2, 2009

scrapping roll!











i have been on a scrapping roll,crazy thing is as many layouts as i have done,they are all so different,while i like the outcome i never stick to one style of scrapbooking,i completely scrap with my moods,if i am spunky,my layouts are funky and bright with lots of doodling,or if i have a beautiful pic of my girls that brings back sweet memories,my pages are elegant and preety,and then theres just the "average" design that i guess i do in normal mode,yet however my mood this past week i have been putting them all into my layouts!i must say i dont have a favorite but the snowflake layout is sweet right now cause Lexi is on a major Christmas kick where she just wants it toi be christmas everyday,and the "guess how much i love you"layout,well thats mine and Lexis saying,i say"lexi,mommy loves you all the way"and she says"to the moon and back"man its moments like this that steal my heart and make me so proud to be called mommy!




2 comments:

  1. WOW!! You have been on a roll!These are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job on all of these!! They are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete