Thursday, April 1, 2010

floss just for teeth(ha)thats a thing of the past!

The new month means the new prompt over at SCRAP YOUR CRAP is up...and this month its all about floss!yall know you got some floss in your stash,i think it may be a crafters essential,and for me it truely is a daily layout and project essential,in fact with out some hand stitching on a page it just feels all wrong to me so this challenge was right up my alley!I have needed to scrap these photos of my first born with her Nana(nanas first gran-baby)The first photo is an all time favorite,you can see the love in nana's face!Its moments like this,bringing a new member into the family,that makes being a military wife (and therefore being so far from family) difficult on the heart,but this is why we capture the moments that seperation only makes more precious!Come check out Scrap your Crap and play along!we would love to see your twist on the challenge(not to mention throw your hat in for an awesomely amazing prize just for playing along)Hope you see you there...and yay for nearing the end of the work week(not that I work out of the home,but weekends for me =sleeping in,which ='s happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment