Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dream big

who wouldnt want their child to dream big?I certainly do,and I scrap about it too!The new technique challenge for the week is up over at simply scrapping,and its all about the age old technique of rolling paper .Heres my frame i made using an awesome kit by cosmo cricket i came across at tuesday mornings one day(LOVE that store!) stop on over and play along,i would love to see your new spin on this technique!I hope everyone had a blessed easter.We had the girls in pretty dresses,but they would not pose for the life of me(grrr)but i did luckily get some awesome photos a few days before taht are sure to be in upcoming layouts!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable!! I love this technique...I need to give it a go! Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout Bri! I can't wait to add this technique to a card soon!
    Those pics are so sweet! I especially love the bottom one...sisterly love is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Bri, they are SO cute! The LO is adorable - I love all the sweet shots you get of your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable layout and super cute pics of your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used the paper in the rolled up fashion - it works brilliant on this layout

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I just found your blog--and I love your work--and you have a beautiful family! Your layouts are not only beautiful, they actually tug at your heart--that is all we hope for in making books and trying to capture the youth, love and memories of our life. Thank you for sharing!

    If you want you can take a look at my blog www.pinkcricut.com :)
    Thanks- and Best Wishes with working on expanding your family!

    ReplyDelete