Wednesday, September 15, 2010

oh what a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

It has been amazingly gorgeous here in Maryland this past week,so I took advantage this past week by taking the girls out for another photo shoot,and what better way than by playing with bubbles!They had a blast and i was so excited to get some new pics of the girls to share!You can view the photos here on my photography blog.I couldn't wait to scrap the pictures and had the perfect project last night to finally showcase some of them by playing along at simply obsessed.
They have a new "artist of the month challenge" that they began,where they will choose a member,and we the rest of the community can scrap lift one of her works!This months artist was lisa.I love her pages and fell in love with this layout called 5 by her.(to the right)
how fun is that and how sweet are her little ones!Here is my take on the layout.


I loved how awesome it showcased some of my favorite photos of my youngest daughter on their shoot,she is soo sweet and her energy is amazing!Plus who doesn't love a great scrap lift!

1 comment: