Wednesday, September 22, 2010

sunrays and smiles

i did a photoshoot for my friend this week,they came out super!I would love to share them with you.you can peek at my photography blog to see,but here is my favorite!I just love the feel,they are such a great family,and i had sooo much fun photographing them!



I have also been busy scrapping some great pics i got of the girls!heres a layout i did for Simply Scrapping.

I love these pics of my girls being so sweet for eachother,how they melt my heart!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Brianna - I was updated my blog at the same time you stopped by. I have now added the new card I made for your Creative Corner Challenge!

    I enjoy that one very much and thanks for another FUN idea!

    Take care....
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning photograph! You have such more talent! Bless your heart....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just checked out your photography blog!!! You are really super talented!!! You have such a fabulous eye & great perspective, good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete