Monday, November 15, 2010

ahh life has never been so crazy!

here it has been over a month blog free for me(not by choice).I cannot believe the time got so away from me.First off let me start by telling you how our sweet blessing to be is causing me such sickness.I have been super sick,unlike my last two pregnancies with the girls,no sickness there,so this is no fun.plus ontop of this baby we had a move this month.My husband is in the Military and when you add children to your family,you become accomidated be being placed into a larger home,so with only 3 days we moved completly out of our old home into our new home.its a great new set up,the only draw back is being pregnant i am not allowed to lift boxes so my scrapbook area is in shambles and therefore i have been unable to scrap,oh how i yearn for paper and glue!so this has been my month so far,minus a few more crazinesses,but what can you do when life calls.until I can scrap new layouts,i have this layout I made right before the move of sweet daughter using the Simply Obsessed kit,how awesome are these papers and that flower is amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I remember the sickness stages of pregancies.. it sucks!! I couldn't scrapbook for months .. so I feel your pain.. But I am sure once you are back to normal.. well pregancy normal you will be wonderful!! Congrats on the new house.. hugs to your family. i heart youXx

    ReplyDelete