Sunday, January 9, 2011

ITS A GIRL!!!

we finally got to peek at our sweet baby this past week ,and wouldn't you know,its a girl!That makes girl # 3 for our wonderful little family.She did not want to cooperate and we didn't find out for sure that she was a "she" until the end of the exam,but she is all girl!We chose her name already,it just sort of spoke to me!
Even though we have all the clothes from Alexia and Aubrielle,it is still fun to buy new things for each baby and to be able to get excited,so i went out today and found the cutest little romper at Old Navy today,so this is officially Kenzie's first outfit.
how can you NOT love that cute little sock monkey!The girls loved it,and Aubrey said it was hers,ah sweet girl,she doesn't quite understand.
Unfortunately as happy as we were to see her and be able to put a gender and personality to the baby,we had some bad news.The technician said that my amniotic fluid was on the lower side,but she did not tell me how low,or what to do,or what to expect,so we are waiting to hear from our Doctor next week,and see where to go from here.Until then,my days are consumed with ALOT more water,which equals alot more potty time,and rest,today however my day includes some scrappy time,so i am off to retreat to my paper and scissors for a bit!

9 comments:

  1. OH WOW!!!! Huge Congrats on girl #3!! I was girl #3 in my family out of 5 girls!!! How exciting for you all! I hope you continue to keep well and hope the dr has positive news for you next week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations are your precious girl #3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on baby girl #3!!! I'm so happy for you! Hopefully the Dr. will have good news for you....keeping you in our thoughts! I love that monkey!!! Super cute outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, congrats on Princess #3...your poor hubby is going to have his work set out for him, LOL!!! Lots of love, luck & health to you and all of your precious girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS BRI!!!! Saying prayers that the doctor will have good news. LOVE YOU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS Marshall family!!! Oh I am so thrilled for you!!! 3 girls, HOW TOTALLY WONDERFUL!! Big time prayers headed your way for secure news from the dr. I had low amniotic fluid with Emma AND Noah...everything was perfectly fine, I did the same thing and drank ten times more water than I already was! Relax, think positively and God will keep you and your precious baby girl in His comforting hands:) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sooo sweet Brianna!!! Congrats on baby No 3 ... hope all goes well :-) what a precious name :-) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how wonderful!!!! Congrats Brianna!! I'm so happy for you!! Big hug!

    ReplyDelete