Monday, January 3, 2011

"toes in the sand"

I have been waiting to scrap these photos of Aubrielle on our trip to Maine this past August.We normally go home in the winter so going home in the summertime was a great pleasure.We were able to take Aubrey on her first trip to the beach and she was soo excited and intrigued that i couldn't have been more excited that i decided to take my camera with me!I caught her at the perfect moment,toes just met the water line for the first time.

Now i understand the idea of scrapping summer in the middle of winter may be a bit odd,but what can i say,i am a sucker for bright colors and the outdoors.I can promise you this will not be the last seasonal mix up project :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brianna - Great to see you and your fabulous blog! I have always loved your wonderful pages and wish you lots of luck in your crafting?

    Are you still over at SSC? I'm a member, but so much has changed that I'm not there quite so much. I miss the old days and now keep very busy with my Design Teams!!

    Thanks for visiting,
    Hugs,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Brianna!!! I'm glad to see you are getting some scrapping in. You have such beautiful girls!!

    ReplyDelete