Wednesday, February 2, 2011

while everyone else is being snowed down upon...

it is a sunny gorgeous 62 degrees in my neck of the wood.The first hint of Spring makes me smile,there is nothing better than park play dates,laying in the grass.or my top favorite,walking around barefoot!Oh how i cant wait!I just finished scrapping one of my all time favorite spring photos of aubrielle picking flowers,in our front yard,hehe.


i loved this weeks colors at color combos galore.With two girls and one on the way,blue is not a color i scrap with too often,but i was excited how it came together.To everyone with snow today,i can say i am a bit jealous,being brought up in the north i miss it,but i certainly don't miss the shoveling!Stay safe and warm,and if all else fails,make some yummy hot cocoa!

1 comment:

  1. You lucky devil you!!! Freezing rain here all day:) LOL! LOVE your layout of Aub!! She is so beautiful and the photo is gorgeous, especially with this color combo!! Hope all is well with you! And I hope you are feeling better from the pregnancy! HUGS, Amy

    ReplyDelete