Wednesday, September 14, 2011

the best of friends

I am so grateful,as I am sure many mothers can relate,that my girls play very well together(given the moments they do not of course),but when they play nice,they play really nice.They truely are one anothers best friends.They are always couorcing eachother into barbies,ponies,dress-up,playing house.The days they are sperated,which are more often now with little L in school,they seem lost until she returns home again.

I hope they always have this love for eachother,but I am sure it will not always be this way.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh that photo is ADORABLE!!! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is just awesome! Isn't it so cute to watch siblings miss each other...ah the love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww what an adorable photo you have!! Nothing better than seeing siblings loving each other! Gorgeous layout with that big photo!! Thanks for popping by my blog, your visit meant the world to me :))xx

    ReplyDelete