Wednesday, February 15, 2012

x's and o's



I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines day.Ours was filled with some gifts,some bowling,and lots of cuddles.Speaking of cuddles,and kisses too;I created this fun layout for Scrap Fits new challenge.Its all about x's and o's!I chose to document my favorite moments with my baby girls;feedingtime when they grasp your finger and stare up with their big ole eyes!theres nothing more perfect!If you can,hop on over and see what the other ladies did with this sweet idea and I hope you get the chance to play along!

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous LO!! Just love this precious photo! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh heaven. love the close up of the little hand. LOVE the colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable and just LOVE this, it's sooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete