Friday, February 24, 2012

it is a gorgeous day!

The sun is shining,the weather is warm,and it is the end of the week.It cannot get much better!I have plans to clean all weekend,with hopes of squeezing some scrapping in!It just dawned on me that there is only 4 months left before the "big move".I figure the more I can organize and purge now,the less stressful the move across country this July will be!
I wanted to share my newest layout for Simple Scrappers with ya'll today!I created it using a premium member sketch,which you can view,along with alot of other amazing inspiration with a premier membership.Jennifer makes such great sketchs to inspire us all!Thanks for stopping by,and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. cool LO and love all the lil pics on it.. so how far are you moving? we just did an out of state move this summer and doing all the pre move purge and declutter is sooo helpful!!

    ReplyDelete