Saturday, March 3, 2012

1000 post

Yesterday marked Simple Scrappers 1,000th post!What a great milestone!There have been soo many amazingly use full topics covered from technical aspects like how to keep your backup files safe,to your story telling by finding more stories in your photo sets.I personally love the article on making peace with imperfect photos.I have become far more interested in the storytelling aspect of scrapbooking as of late, but my chosen photos has always been a struggle. I tend to go for the “pretty” photos first, but I need to remember that sometimes those don’t tell the story in the best ways. This is a great reminder that this is alright!

Take a peek at the post and see what the other team members have to say about some of their favorite articles to date!Its great inspiration for a scrappy Saturday night!
Speaking of the awesomeness that is Simple Scrapper,I created this layout for Simple Scrapper using the Premium Membership Template - September 2011 #3,which can be accessed on the site!the idea was all about listed journaling.Instinctivly i grabbed for my Elles Studio journaling spots,ah they make my heart melt!Thanks for peeking!

No comments:

Post a Comment