Monday, March 5, 2012

let it snow!


It has not been much of a winter here in Maryland this year.In fact as I write this,the snowfall that occurred early this morning,is now all melting away with a quickness,but the magic of the large flakes were great while they lasted!I was able to bring Kenzie out to see it coming down,and she was adorable trying to catch them on her tiny fingers!
On another note,I wanted to shae a quick layout with you for Dixie Pieces using the March kit.I love the colors in this layout,so beautiful and inspiring!I just loved how it made my photo of the girls truly pop!Also,if you have the time to play along,don't forget to check out the weekend warmup over at Scrap fit.Missy came up with such a fun idea with color,you have until the 18th to play along!

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable layout! I LOVE your beautiful photographs, too. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for visiting my blog, your work is gorgeous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Brianna. Thank for the sweet comment.

    Winter was strange for so many. I am in Louisiana, and it was like there was no winter.

    Love your layout with that beautiful design in the middle. And beautiful photo. So sweet you got to enjoy seeing your daughter enjoy some if the snow.

    Will have to check out the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layouts, Brianna! Thanks for posting and linking to Dixie Pieces!

    ReplyDelete