Friday, March 9, 2012


My first article assignment over at simple scrappers was posted this week,and its all about the art form of scrap lifting,whit a twist.I have seen alot of scrap lift challenges lately,and felt who better to scrap lift,than yourself.I wanted to take it a step farther and pick a much older layout to redo with my new style.I chose this layout I created over two years ago of Aubrielle on her bike.I flipped the layout and came out with this new layout using some mixed lines from Crate Paper.I loved the new layout.If you get the chance,you can peek the whole article HERE Also check out the step class over at Scrap Fit,Sheila shows us how to make our own pins for our projects!We would love for you to play along!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am LOVING both your older and newer lo's!!! They are both beautiful!! WOW!!! You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both! what a great scrap lift of yourself. i love the big frames :)

    ReplyDelete