Wednesday, March 28, 2012

we say cheese...


For Cheese that is,Mac and Cheese in fact!It is the number one request for lunch in this house.My girls would eat it all the time if they had their way.Of course they love to help also.I have been trying hard to capture the little memories on photo to scrap(I had until recently been one to stick to scrapping the "pretty pictures",you know what I mean).The girls have soo much fun helping me cook any chance they can.The proud looks on their faces are always worth investing the patience in little tasks like this!I created this layout with another one of the awesome sketch's from Simple Scrapper(available through the premium membership)

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh what cuties!! LOVE your paper mix!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeeee those photos, the colors and loving the little envelope!!

    ReplyDelete