Sunday, April 1, 2012

april fools!


Here it is 10:54 at night and I bet you thought that I wasn't going to post about the super fun challenge over at ScrapFit today...but I fooled you...I am just posting it super late!I loved this prompt photo when I saw it,soo much fun!I knew right away what I wanted to do with it.I wanted to use up these photos of Aubrey goofing around with some silly mustache glasses,and used the color scheme in the prompt photo to build from there!
I loved the pop of red,so i used that same idea for my layout!I am happy with it!We would love for yall to come play along,for a chance at the prize by My Divine Inspiration!Peek on over and see what the rest of the team did,and we hope you play along!

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh those pics are too cute!! LOVE the stash papers too

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeee those photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo this is just so fabulous, I agree awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so adorable! Love what you did with this challenge. Great pops of red and cute title!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable photos. Just wanted to pop over from the Nook, and say congrats on making the short list over at the Nook, it's great having you join the community! All the best with the final week before results :)

    ReplyDelete