Friday, May 8, 2009

I may not be the perfact mom......




I made this layout based on a Cafe mom group(lissa's group scrapNmoms)challange,this week the challange was to scrap a reason why you would win "best mom of the year"so to speak,and I just took this great pic outside not but 3-4 weeks ago and was dying to scrap it.I used the creative imaginations:love struck collection paper for the main layout paper and feel,I inked on a swirly mask(my new technique of the day)and distressed,distressed,distressed...i distressed the paper,photo,letters....I added this cute journaling spot that is kept closed witha bracket.I am preety happy with the overall feel.I decided that as a military wife alone some and a stay at home mom,patience can be tested and i may not be a "perfact mom"but i knwo i am a preety good one and i never stop striving to be one step better than i was yesterday.....


1 comment: