Tuesday, February 16, 2010

who doesnt love trying new things!

I Love trying new techniques,well new to me anyways,and I also love sharing my art,and i love helping others,i realized long ago before I even became a teenager that others happiness made me happy,so i share this art and help others to create new things also,which is why I am so greatful to have been given the chance to not only design for,but lead groups over at Simply Scrapping.Its sucha fun group,where we have all been to forum or blog based sites,this one is group based with groups of everything your heart could desire.Theres ad challenges,sketch challenges,color combo groups,and among those i lead:Monthly Technique challenge group.Well this was my first month leading the group and the challenge was to create and use tissue paper flowers.Heres my layout with example.I used some old stash of GCD Studios papers(which by the way is having a DT call!) which i am so smitten as to how it turned out!peek here to check out the step by step how to's.and stop over at Simply Scrapping to see all the awesome newness and join along!

No comments:

Post a Comment