Thursday, December 30, 2010

Scrapping the season with the girls!

let me just say that i am BEYOND ecstatic to have had the time to scrap.This move to the new house along with the baby sickness was overwhelming,and honestly how can one scrap with all their scrappy goodness tucked away in boxes.So this past week while hubby took time off from work,unpacking my scrap stuff became # 1 priority,and can i just say that setting out my materials was like taking my first deep breath in weeks.I was so happy to find the time to play along with the ladies at Scrap the Girls,i have always loved playing with them!sadly however i have yet to find the time to print out photos from this Christmas(today's errands)So i used one of my all time favorite holiday photos of Lexi at age 1.We were at her Nana's house and she was just fascinated by all the pretty decorations.I must say she is her mamas girl,she loves shiny things!


Now i cant wait to get home and start scrapping this years great photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment