Friday, April 1, 2011

the sickies

We have all been crazy sick here In the Marshall household,with the exception of Aubrey who seemed to be immune to this specific bug!Even the hubby got sick and that NEVER happens!So that the reasoning for my personal absence,but I have been scrapping like crazy in the meantime!I was honored,first off,to be able to submit a page for Becky Flecks Page Maps this month.She assigned me with an 11x8.5 layout and i have to admit it was my first,and i am HOOKED!i love the page size and it has quickly become a choice i go to just as quickly as i could a 12x12(even in just the past few weeks!)
I used the ultra yummy February Scrapbook Circle kit for this layout and i love what it did for one of my favorite photos of Lexi!
Aside from this i have been happily able to play with lots of goodies thanks to our new local scrapbook store!The super sweet ladies of the Scrapbook Nook in southern,MD asked me to create some sample layouts,and of course i couldn't say no!I will share pics later!Also on a non-scrappy note.We had yet another baby ultrasound last week.the Dr thought she was measuring small,but surprise to everyone but me and hubby,she was measuring right on track.2 more months to go,now if only she would stop kicking my ribs and putting my hips out the time could be enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment